Guild Dark Pact

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Dark Pact

For the horde!!!

4 posters

I GOT MY CHARACTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!

thaimashoo
    thaimashoo
    Patroller
    Patroller

I GOT MY CHARACTER BACK!!!!!!!!!! Empty I GOT MY CHARACTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Post  thaimashoo Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

WOOT have u guys heard the news? i got my old character back YAAAAY!!! and im buying an Alienware soon YAAAY!!! HAPPY DAAAY!!!! but i havent done my gf yet BOOO!!!
    lol so ill be on soon im coming back as Thaimashoob tho lol

chekc this out

//Demian:I cant really follow what you mean, Thaimashoo... Your character was deleted, you say, and what more ?

//WrongWay:Your character was deleted manualy by someone (your IP). I don't know if it was you or somebody close to you. Here's log dump:
    2009-04-09 23:24:43 Account: 27450 (IP: 70.240.218.248) Delete Character:[Thaimashoo] (guid: 57572)
    ^
    not my IP HAH!!
    //WrongWay: Because I'm in good mood I've restored your character (you can thank god we have two months old backups), despite your character was deleted manualy (somebody had to click delete button and type 'delete') and it did not disapeared or get bugged.
    Shias
    Shias
    Poster
    Poster

I GOT MY CHARACTER BACK!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I GOT MY CHARACTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Shias Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Good to hear!, and now i envy you cause of the alienware pc
    follim
    follim
    Poster
    Poster

Post  follim Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 am

gz man Smile
    thaimashoo
    thaimashoo
    Patroller
    Patroller

Post  thaimashoo Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 am

i will hopefully be getting on at the end of the week so brace yourselves....

cud u guys have a welcome back party for me??
    Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

Post  Shinogenji Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
    YUPI YEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GET ON AS SOOON AS U CAN MAN :DDD
    I HAVE pally too thai now Very Happy lvl 66 atm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:19 am