Guild Dark Pact

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Dark Pact

For the horde!!!

3 posters

One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood.

Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood. Empty One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood.

Post  Shinogenji Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 pm

First question..... Are we gonna play on RTK or spermik???

Explanation:
    Leason guys,I'm really bored of druids,It's always same with them,and all classe's have something spesific just druids dont,they have only their shapeshifting which is kinda boring for me atm. And they are not weak so its not reason...actually they ARE better in PvP then 60% of WoW classes,but...I always like'd when I get new uber weapon and I'm HAPPY for that weapon,but with druids I get new weapon and its kinda same,their weapon DMG dont attach to shapeshifts or its buged on spermik. And I want start shaman or pally,but there on spermik is that too slow...and they do everything TOO SLOW,im bored of hopeing they will do it and they will do it,but that usually never happens......

So please answer me on 1. question so i know what I'm gonna do Razz
    Narzil
    Narzil
    Admin

One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood. Empty Re: One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood.

Post  Narzil Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't know really ...
    thaimashoo
    thaimashoo
    Patroller
    Patroller

One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood. Empty Re: One simple question,and explanation why i dont wont play my drood.

Post  thaimashoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:18 pm

W00T pallys i support the pallys and if u need help with them ask me because ive been helping my brother on retail with his pally so i know most things for pallys up to lvl 80 now
    Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

Post  Shinogenji Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Thai i play'ed with pallys most then other's classes ^^ at begin i played almost only with 'em ... but true is i dont know spells etc... after level 74 with pallys
    Narzil
    Narzil
    Admin

Post  Narzil Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Shino logg on to RTk now Smile
    thaimashoo
    thaimashoo
    Patroller
    Patroller

Post  thaimashoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

can someone inv me to the RTK guild i fixed my laptop so i can play on rtk for a lil bit
    Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

Post  Shinogenji Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Add narzil's char on friend list and ask him ^^ i will come soon ON im at job atm.
    Narzil
    Narzil
    Admin

Post  Narzil Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Im not on right now , ill logg on in 1-2h
    Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

Post  Shinogenji Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Narzil i already invited him,we just wating for ya now....
    Narzil
    Narzil
    Admin

Post  Narzil Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 pm

just couse your online ill logg on Smile
    thaimashoo
    thaimashoo
    Patroller
    Patroller

Post  thaimashoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Shinogenji
    Shinogenji
    Admin

Post  Shinogenji Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

SOMEONE logon ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:15 am